Building on a tradition of excellence in community banking that stretches back to 1872, BB&T continues to offer clients a complete range of financial services including banking, lending, insurance, trust and wealth management solutions. We invite you to learn more about us, our company and our philosophy.
Crump Life Insurance 183 بار دیده شده2 درخواست ارسال شده
- جنسیت فرقی نمی کند
- وضعیت نظام وظیفه مهم نیست
- سابقه کار پنج سال به بالا
- مدرک تحصیلی کارشناسی
- رشته تحصیلی امور بیمه
- محدوده سنی مهم نیست
- میزان حقوق توافقی
Language Fluency: English Required
Work Shift: ۱st shift United States of America
:Please review the following job description
Be responsible for selling life insurance through a consultative planning process in an exclusive relationship with the Wealth and commercial banking divisions of a large regional bank. This life insurance platform is wholly owned by the bank.
:Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Meet with high net worth and ultra high net worth clients of Wealth Advisors as a member of the advisory and financial planning team
- Meet with high net worth clients and business clients referred through the efforts of Regional Account Executive to address defined planning/insurance needs
- Assist planners in the development of financial plans in the areas of wealth transfer and business planning and intergenerational transfers
- Responsible for the generation of life insurance revenue in these channels in the assigned region
- Support Regional Account Executive in the delivery of marketing programs tailored to channel needs
- Develop relationships with Wealth Advisory and commercial banking teams in the assigned regions
- Interface with support staff for the completion and placement of life insurance on bank clients
:Required Skills and Competencies
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Five years experience in retail life insurance sales or institutional point of sale
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate and apply advanced wealth transfer and business planning concepts; understanding of related tax and financial implications of concepts to individual situations
- Proficient in consultative sales
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment; self-directed
- Excellent presentation skills
- Four year college degree in business or a related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Advanced related degree helpful (CLU, ChFC, CFP, etc)
- Life Insurance licensed and FNRA registered
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.