Field Evaluator 245 بار دیده شده
- جنسیت فرقی نمی کند
- وضعیت نظام وظیفه مهم نیست
- سابقه کار پنج سال به بالا
- مدرک تحصیلی کارشناسی
- رشته تحصیلی برق, مهندسی برق
- محدوده سنی مهم نیست
- میزان حقوق توافقی
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is responsible for performing field evaluations on energized electrical products at jobs sites to ensure compliance with applicable standards, issuing reports, and communicating with clients.
This position reports to the Team Leader, National Field Labeling.
EXAMPLES OF WORK
Listed examples are illustrative and representative of the tasks required of this position and are not intended to be complete or exclusive.
- Performing tests and measurements on products as required by applicable standards
- Making judgements regarding product compliance in terms of applicable standards
- Recording ambient conditions at job sites
- Appling labels to products that meet requirements
- Documenting corrective actions to products, including photographing non-compliances
- Issuing reports summarizing the results of the inspections to clients and AHJ’s
- Communicating with clients and AHJ’s
- Performing other work as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in electrical field, or the equivalent in terms of training or experience
- ۱۰+ years related experience, preferably as an Journeyman Electrician, Electrical Contractor or Electrical Inspector
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Knowledge of National Electric Code (NEC)
- Knowledge of basic electrical safety procedures
- Ability to read and interpret standards
- Ability to work independently to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, with hours ranging from 0 to 40+ in a work week
- Ability to travel 100%, including air and overnight travel
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- IAEI membership is a plus
- Ability to lift/carry at least 50 pounds
- Ability to climb at least 30 feet
- Ability to work with various level of noise
South Florida – Work from home
This position outline is a general guideline and does not represent all encompassing details. The position assumes that the incumbent has both the mental and physical requirements to carry out the above defined duties.
For more than 130 years, companies around the world have depended on Intertek to help ensure the quality and safety of their products, processes and systems.
We go beyond testing, inspecting and certifying products; we are a Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Through our global network of state-of-the-art facilities and industry-leading technical expertise we provide innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services to customers. We provide a systemic approach to supporting our customers’ Quality Assurance efforts in each of the areas of their operations including R&D, raw materials sourcing, components suppliers, manufacturing, transportation, distribution and retail channels, and consumer management.
Intertek is an industry leader with more than 42,000 employees in 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. We deliver Total Quality Assurance expertise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our industry-winning processes and customer-centric culture. Whether your business is local or global, we can help to ensure that your products meet quality, health, environmental, safety, and social accountability standards for virtually any market around the world. We hold extensive global accreditations, recognitions, and agreements, and our knowledge of and expertise in overcoming regulatory, market, and supply chain hurdles is unrivalled.
- آدرس آمریکا
- شماره تماس 0018009675352 - 0085221738888