Project Manager 209 بار دیده شده7 درخواست ارسال شده
- جنسیت فرقی نمی کند
- وضعیت نظام وظیفه مهم نیست
- سابقه کار سه تا پنج سال
- مدرک تحصیلی کارشناسی ارشد, دکترا
- رشته تحصیلی زمین شناسی, شیمی, فیزیک, مهندسی زمین شناسی, مهندسی شیمی, مهندسی نفت
- محدوده سنی مهم نیست
- میزان حقوق توافقی
Job Location: Houston, Texas
Intertek’s oil and gas upstream services offer independent, mission-critical expertise to the exploration and production (E&P) industry. Intertek provides technical support for a wide range of E&P activities, including laboratory and field services for petroleum and natural gas reservoir and production optimization. E&P scientists, engineers, and technicians are strategically located to support clients, and have years of upstream industry experience.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team at our Westport Technology Center in Houston, which is the flagship of Intertek’s Upstream Services, and is one of the largest integrated laboratories in the world focused on Exploration and Production solutions. Under the supervision of Program Managers or Senior Project Managers, the Project Manager will provide technical oversight, project work instructions, and coordination of project deliverables with Laboratory Managers or Supervisors. Technical areas of expertise will include EOR/IOR, PVT and Fluid Phase Behavior, Special Core Analysis, Reservoir Characterization, and Oilfield Corrosion.
- In consultation with Program or Senior Project Managers, design laboratory programs, set deliverable timelines, and continuously gain experience in project management skills.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Company’s technical capabilities.
- Discuss technical issues with Program or Project Managers, Lab Supervisors, and Lab Technicians.
- Provide technical oversight and coordination of project engineering work.
- Submit laboratory work instructions to Lab Managers or Supervisors.
- Monitor progress against project schedules and budgets.
- Prepare technical reports, as well as other project specific documentation as required.
- Assist in the training of less experienced employees, and be a mentor.
- PhD or MS in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Geology, Physics, or other relevant scientific degree.
- Must have knowledge of industry-accepted experimental protocols and ability to process and QC experimental data.
- Able to use Excel, Word, and petroleum-related software to record and process lab data and generate technical reports.
- Should have a positive attitude, good communication skills, and be able to multitask on several projects simultaneously.
Intertek offers a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market. We promote a culture where motivated, customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. We offer medical, prescription, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans, 401(k) with company match, paid time off (vacation, sick, holiday), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), tuition reimbursement, and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, or national origin.
For more than 130 years, companies around the world have depended on Intertek to help ensure the quality and safety of their products, processes and systems.
We go beyond testing, inspecting and certifying products; we are a Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Through our global network of state-of-the-art facilities and industry-leading technical expertise we provide innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services to customers. We provide a systemic approach to supporting our customers’ Quality Assurance efforts in each of the areas of their operations including R&D, raw materials sourcing, components suppliers, manufacturing, transportation, distribution and retail channels, and consumer management.
Intertek is an industry leader with more than 42,000 employees in 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. We deliver Total Quality Assurance expertise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our industry-winning processes and customer-centric culture. Whether your business is local or global, we can help to ensure that your products meet quality, health, environmental, safety, and social accountability standards for virtually any market around the world. We hold extensive global accreditations, recognitions, and agreements, and our knowledge of and expertise in overcoming regulatory, market, and supply chain hurdles is unrivalled.
- آدرس آمریکا
- شماره تماس 0018009675352 - 0085221738888