Technician – Retail Services 137 بار دیده شده1 درخواست ارسال شده
- جنسیت فرقی نمی کند
- وضعیت نظام وظیفه مهم نیست
- سابقه کار یک تا سه سال
- مدرک تحصیلی مهم نیست
- محدوده سنی مهم نیست
- میزان حقوق توافقی
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is responsible for determiningappropriate test plans, generating quotation pricing, performing testing,determine root cause, writing reports, and communicating with clients. Thisposition is also responsible for providing technical sales support and mentoring/trainingless senior technical personnel.
This reporting lines of the position maydiffer among the laboratories within the Company. Therefore, a RetailTechnician may report to the Branch Manager, the Laboratory Manager, or theLaboratory Supervisor. This position will report to the EngineeringManager.
EXAMPLES OF WORK
Listed examples are illustrative andrepresentative of the tasks required of this position and are not intended tobe complete or exclusive.
- Independently conduct evaluation testing and result/conclusion reportingof failed components. The Failure Analyst is responsible for more complexprojects. To do this, the Failure Analyst must:
- Identify client objectives and develop specific test plans to investigateroot cause of failed product.
- Assist with project quotation (pricing/turnaround) based on developedtest plan.
- Ability to discuss part problems with clients in depth and developinformation about potential sources of failure (process, materials, transport,environment).
- Ability to adapt methods and equipment available to determine criticalinformation related to product failure.
- Conduct thorough background research.
- Manager failure investigation to meet project deadlines.
- Perform or direct technicians to perform testing.
- Communicate project status on test results to client, sales personnel,and management throughout testing. Provide on-going support to clients asneeded.
- Determine root cause and consult on preventive and corrective actions.
- Produce fully detailed failure analysis reports.
- Efficient project close-out.
- Demonstrate enough technical, material and manufacturing knowledge to be considered an expert in one or more disciplines for the local office.
- Demonstrate an ability to be detail minded and exhibit critical thinking.
- Train and mentor less senior technical staff.
- Provide local technical expertise and maintain reviewer status in one or more SSQ categories.
- Provide quotations for a large array of complex projects and/or products.
- Actively represent Intertek by participating on standards/industry committees and/or associations; and/or providing industry presentations and local marketing support.
- Follow sample handling procedures, ensuring that sample is logged in and out of the system. Move equipment as needed through the facility. Properly package sample for shipment.
This position outline is a general guidelineand does not represent all encompassing details. The position assumes that theincumbent has both the mental and physical requirements to carry out the abovedefined duties.
For more than 130 years, companies around the world have depended on Intertek to help ensure the quality and safety of their products, processes and systems.
We go beyond testing, inspecting and certifying products; we are a Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Through our global network of state-of-the-art facilities and industry-leading technical expertise we provide innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services to customers. We provide a systemic approach to supporting our customers’ Quality Assurance efforts in each of the areas of their operations including R&D, raw materials sourcing, components suppliers, manufacturing, transportation, distribution and retail channels, and consumer management.
Intertek is an industry leader with more than 42,000 employees in 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. We deliver Total Quality Assurance expertise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our industry-winning processes and customer-centric culture. Whether your business is local or global, we can help to ensure that your products meet quality, health, environmental, safety, and social accountability standards for virtually any market around the world. We hold extensive global accreditations, recognitions, and agreements, and our knowledge of and expertise in overcoming regulatory, market, and supply chain hurdles is unrivalled.
- آدرس آمریکا
- شماره تماس 0018009675352 - 0085221738888