Building on a tradition of excellence in community banking that stretches back to 1872, BB&T continues to offer clients a complete range of financial services including banking, lending, insurance, trust and wealth management solutions. We invite you to learn more about us, our company and our philosophy.
Teller-30 Hours w/ Great Benefits 131 بار دیده شده3 درخواست ارسال شده
- جنسیت فرقی نمی کند
- وضعیت نظام وظیفه مهم نیست
- سابقه کار یک تا سه سال
- مدرک تحصیلی دیپلم, کاردانی
- محدوده سنی مهم نیست
- میزان حقوق توافقی
Language Fluency: English (Required), Spanish
:Please review the following job description
Responsible for delivery of superior quality service while adhering to corporate, regulatory, and audit guidelines. Provide timely and efficient completion of client transactions while maintaining accurate records and thorough proper handling of all monies assigned. Proactively participate in the sales/quality referral process of the branch and engage clients in conversation as directed by management.Job Description
:Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time
- Provide professional client service, which includes, but is not limited to: performing accurate transactions, greeting the client, smiling, using the client’s name during the transaction, and thanking each client for his or her business. Refer clients to other branch team members and specialists as needed
- Perform the basic transactions of a paying and receiving teller such as accepting deposits and loan payments, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing checks within limits and obtaining further authorization when necessary, issuing money orders, Cashier’s checks, and redeeming savings bonds
- Prepare individual daily balance of teller cash transactions as well as other reports as necessary
- Perform more complex transactions (with assistance as necessary) such as:
- Large commercial deposits;
- Close-out transactions;
- Cash advances.
- At the discretion and direction of the supervisor, responsible for collecting his or her own cash items.
- Follow all operating procedures as outlined in Branch Operations Manual (BOM).
- Handle proportionate volume of work based on branch demands
:Required Skills and Competencies
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to complete teller training in required time frame
- Demonstrated ability to read, follow written instructions and accurately complete written reports
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to use office machines and perform basic mathematical functions
- Demonstrated ability to deliver good client service and provide team support
- Ability to complete Bank training program for Teller
- Capability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs
- Ability to travel to accommodate temporary staffing needs as required
- Ability to speak fluent English
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities under time constraints
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.